- How does the Blue Rewards program work?
- What are the wellness activities that qualify for reward dollars?
- Can each member on my policy earn reward dollars?
- If a member of my family has a BlueCross policy through their employer, can they join Blue Rewards too?
- Will a new card be issued after completion of each activity?
- Is there any cost to use the Blue Rewards card?
- How do I register for Blue Rewards?
- The link in my registration email doesn’t work.
- Who does the registration invitation email come from?
- Can I register for Blue Rewards through My Health Toolkit®?
- What if I don’t have an email address or I haven’t provided it to BlueCross?
- I have not received the registration by mail or email. How do I register?
Earning Reward Dollars
- What qualifies as a wellness exam?
- What about a sports physical at a child’s school? Does that count as a wellness exam?
- Are annual wellness exams covered?
- Where can I get a flu shot to qualify for reward dollars?
- What if I already received my flu shot at the end of 2022?
- What is a telehealth visit?
Using Reward Dollars
- Can reward dollars earned in 2022 be used in 2023?
- What if I do not renew my BlueCross ACA Indiviudal and Family policy?
- Can I take my reward dollars with me if I leave BlueCross?
- What if I renew my BlueCross policy but one member of my family is no longer a dependent, and therefore, is not part of my policy. Do I get to keep those Blue Rewards dollars?
- What if I get a flu shot toward the end of the year and earn reward dollars? Will I only have a few days after receiving the flu shot to use the rewards?
- How long will it take for the carryover dollars to show in my Blue Rewards account?