This could be for a number of reasons. Here are a few:
- The doctor or office is not a covered provider with your BlueCross policy.
- You have no funds available at this time or do not have enough available for the charge.
- Your card may be suspended. This could happen if you have used it in the past but have not responded to a receipt request from BlueCross for additional information on the previous charge.
- If you are an ACA Individual and Family plan member, your premiums for your insurance policy may be past due.
- Your policy may no longer be active.
You can call BlueCross at 833-578-1125 to get more information.