This could be for a number of reasons. Here are a few:
- The doctor or office is not a covered provider with your BlueCross policy
- You have no funds available at this time or you do not have enough available for the charge
- Your card may be suspended if you have used it in the past but have not responded to a receipt request from BlueCross for additional information on a previous charge
- Your premiums for your insurance policy may be past due
- Your policy may no longer be active
You may call BlueCross at 855.404.6752 for additional research.